What are the advantages and disadvantages of the electric ball valve and the pneumatic ball valve? They are suitable for different working conditions and uses. The specific points are as follows:
First, the electric valve uses the motor as the power, the pneumatic valve uses the compressed air as the power.
(1) advantages of electric valve: good effect on liquid medium and large diameter gas, not affected by climate. It is not affected by the pressure of air compressor. Disadvantages: high cost, bad in wet environment.
(2) advantages of pneumatic valve: good effect on gas medium and small diameter liquid, low cost and convenient maintenance. Disadvantages: affected by the pressure fluctuation of air compressor, it is easy to be affected by water content of air compressor in winter in North China, resulting in freezing and inaction of transmission part.
Second, the general pneumatic is faster than the electric, electric are both hand and electric. And pneumatic to hand, gas dual-purpose price is relatively high.
3. The electric valve is used in some places with large pipe diameter, because it is difficult to do it pneumatically
However, the stability of the electric valve is not as slow as that of the pneumatic switch, and the actuator will be jammed for a long time. The pneumatic valve has fast switching speed and high precision, but it needs stable air source.
4. Electric valve action is slow, electric valve can achieve explosion-proof brand is not many; pneumatic valve action is fast, explosion-proof relative price is lower than electric bottom.
When it comes to interlock valves, they are also electric. Why?
(1) according to the local weather and climate, if the climate is humid, the pneumatic valve can not be used because the air source contains water.
(2) the electric valve can also realize the interlocking function without additional cost, and the pneumatic interlocking will increase the position keeping valve and increase the cost.
The advantages and disadvantages of electric valve and pneumatic valve, when need to use electric valve instead of pneumatic valve, when need to use pneumatic valve instead of electric valve, what are the advantages and disadvantages between them, and the price.
The action force distance of the pneumatic valve is larger than that of the electric valve. The opening and closing speed of the pneumatic valve can be adjusted. The structure is simple and easy to maintain. Due to the buffer characteristics of the gas itself, it is not easy to be damaged due to jamming. However, there must be air source and its control system is more complex than that of the electric valve.
The electric valve is driven by electricity, so it is not applicable in the case of explosion-proof requirements. For example, when there is a large amount of flammable gas in the surrounding environment, it can only rely on pneumatic. Pneumatic response time is slower than that of electric. As accurate as electric, pneumatic valve is driven by air. The electric valve is converted into electromagnetic energy as the power, the sensitivity of the electric valve is higher than that of the pneumatic valve, the safety and reliability is not as strong as the pneumatic valve, the maintenance is not as simple as the pneumatic valve, and the power is not as strong as the pneumatic valve. The control of pneumatic valve is more complicated than that of electric valve. If automatic control is involved, electromagnetic directional valve must be added, and the sensitivity of electromagnetic directional valve directly affects the pneumatic valve. I prefer the first floor.
As long as there is electricity, electric valves can be used. In some factories, many tools and equipment use compressed air. In this case, pneumatic valves may be used, because there are ready-made ones. It is sensitive, safe and reliable. Many factories with high control requirements set up compressed air stations for pneumatic instrument control elements.