It has the action of rotating 90 degrees, the cock body is a ball, and there are round through holes or channels through its axis. Ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. It only needs to rotate 90 degrees and a small rotating torque to close tightly. Ball valve is most suitable for switch and cut-off valve, but in recent development, ball valve has been designed to throttle and control flow, such as V-type ball valve. Function: the ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of medium in the pipeline. The ball valve with V-shaped opening also has good flow regulation function.
This product is suitable for chemical industry, petrochemical industry, petroleum, paper making, mining, electric power, liquefied gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, municipal, mechanical equipment supporting, electronic industry, urban construction and other fields.
2、 Main performance parameters
1. Connection type: thread, flange, welding
2. Transmission mode: manual, worm gear, gear, pneumatic, electric, etc
3; caliber from DN 15-dn600; pressure from 1.0mpa-42mpa; temperature - 100 ℃ - 600 ℃
Materials: forged steel, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316, stainless steel 316L
5. The three-way or four-way ball valve can not only flexibly control the confluence, shunt and flow direction switching of medium, but also close any channel to connect the other two channels.
3、 Structural features
1. Locking holes can be set at the fully open and fully closed positions of the valve according to the user's requirements to prevent misoperation by non staff.
2. Set steps at the lower part of the valve stem to prevent the abnormal rise of the valve internal pressure and release the valve stem.
3. Quick switch, flexible opening and closing, long service life, safe and reliable.
4. Pneumatic and electric ball valves can be controlled in a long distance and can meet the needs of computer program control.
5. Excellent fire and static performance.
1. The flow resistance is small, and there is no flow resistance for the full bore ball valve.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and the sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used with various plastics, which has good sealing performance and can realize complete sealing. It has been widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. Only 90 ° rotation is needed from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to dismantle and replace.
6. When the ball valve is fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball valve and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the sealing surface of the ball valve will not be eroded.
7. Wide range of application, diameter from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
8. The ball valve can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles because of its wiping property during opening and closing.
V. precautions for ball valve installation:
When the ball valve is closed, there is still pressure fluid in the valve body
Before maintenance, relieve the pipeline pressure and keep the ball valve in the open position
Before maintenance, disconnect the power or air source
Before maintenance, separate the actuator from the bracket
It is necessary to find out that the upstream and downstream pipelines of the ball valve have been de pressurized before disassembly
During disassembly and reassembly, care must be taken to prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when taking out O-ring
During assembly, the bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly
The cleaning agent shall be compatible with rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium (such as gas) in ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (gb484-89). Clean nonmetallic parts with pure water or alcohol
The separated individual parts can be washed by immersion. The metal parts that have not been decomposed can be scrubbed with clean, fine and clean silk cloth impregnated with cleaning agent (to avoid fiber falling off and adhering to the parts). When cleaning, all grease, dirt, glue and dust adhered to the wall surface must be removed
The non-metallic parts should be taken out from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning and should not be soaked for a long time
After cleaning, it needs to be assembled after the volatilization of the cleaning agent on the wall surface to be washed (silk cloth without cleaning agent can be used), but it should not be put aside for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be polluted by dust. New parts should also be cleaned before assembly
Lubricate with grease. All the ball valves shall be compatible with the working media and rubber grease. When the working medium is gas, such as special 221 grease can be used. Apply a thin layer of grease on the surface of the seal mounting groove, a thin layer of grease on the rubber seal, and a thin layer of grease on the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve rod
During assembly, it is not allowed to contaminate, adhere or stay on the surface of the parts or enter the inner cavity with metal debris, fiber, grease (except those specified for use), dust and other impurities, foreign matters, etc