1. Before installation, it is necessary to carefully check whether the mark and certificate of the valve meet the use requirements, and clean after verification. The electric butterfly valve not installed and used shall be stored in a dry room. The valve which is kept for a long time should be cleaned regularly, dried and coated with antirust oil. The flange sealing surface shall be protected by blind plate at both ends of the valve.
2. Install according to the flow direction of medium; horizontal installation is preferred.
3. The connecting bolts between the electric butterfly valve and the pipeline should be tightened several times in diagonally opposite direction during installation. It is not allowed to tighten single bolt at one time, so as to prevent leakage at flange joint due to uneven stress.
4. When the electric butterfly valve is installed, the butterfly plate should be in the closed position to prevent impurities from entering the valve cavity and rubbing the sealing surface. When the user wants to test the pressure, it is necessary to clamp the two ends with flange before pressure test.
5. When the valve is connected with the pipeline, butt welding steel flange or special flange for electric butterfly valve shall be used on the pipeline. If the flat welded steel flange is used, the inner hole of the flange must be as large as the inner hole of the gasket to ensure the effective sealing surface of the gasket.
6. When the electric butterfly valve leaves the factory, the opening and closing stroke of the control mechanism has been adjusted. In order to prevent the wrong direction when the power is connected, the user should manually turn to 1 / 3 of the off position before connecting the power for the first time. And check whether the direction of indicator wheel is consistent with the opening direction of valve.
7. When the valve is in use, if any fault is found, it should be stopped immediately.